Warhammer Painting By Commission

Your friends got fully painted warhammer armies? Feeling left out because you haven't got the time to paint yours? Well you've come to the right place! Here you can send me your warhammer and for a price I will paint it and send it back! You can now play warhammer with your friends without the hassle of painting your miniatures.

Name:
Location: Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 01, 1991

My Army

I, as of last week, am collecting wood elves to which I will be updating this blog with painting step-by-step, how to collect wood elves and battles I have fought with them. I will also be doing other basic and advanced classes that I shall add later on to give you the chance of building your army without my services ( what am I writing here ). So keep checking the blog for my future updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home