Warhammer Painting By Commission

Your friends got fully painted warhammer armies? Feeling left out because you haven't got the time to paint yours? Well you've come to the right place! Here you can send me your warhammer and for a price I will paint it and send it back! You can now play warhammer with your friends without the hassle of painting your miniatures.

Name:
Location: Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Warhammer History

I became interested in warhammer at the age of 6 and I still am. I've entered Gamesday before but have not yet achived anything, I collected Bretonnians for a while and stuck with them but I've more or less tried every warhammer army. I decided to start selling warhammer on eBay almost a year ago and it was quite profitable. I enjoy painting but I like getting payed for painting more, thats why I decided to set up this website. I honestly swear, hand on my heart that I am trustworthy and you can follow that up by looking on my feedback score on eBay. Just go to 'community' on the home screen, type in stuart-m-currie into the search bar and click the name - its nearly one hundred percent positive! Here is a photo of one of my most recent sales,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home