Warhammer Painting By Commission

Your friends got fully painted warhammer armies? Feeling left out because you haven't got the time to paint yours? Well you've come to the right place! Here you can send me your warhammer and for a price I will paint it and send it back! You can now play warhammer with your friends without the hassle of painting your miniatures.

Name:
Location: Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Terms and Conditions

  1. You can probably understand that I wont always be able to do exactly what you would like me to do, such as, say on a banner you would like me to reproduce 'The Mona Lisa', but I could easily limit myself to say, colour sheme or stand texture.
  2. I will only paint Warhammer or Warhammer 40k, why? Because thats my only field of practice.
  3. I hope you will understand that unless you provide me with the right amount of description of how you would like your model to look, I cannot be blamed if it does not look like your ideal. Much will depend upon the accuracy of how you fill out the form.
  4. There is not a fixed price for my work. I will take in your details and I will propose what I think is an agreeable price. This will depend much on the scale of the model, the level of detail and how much time it will take me to carry it out.
  5. I will not give my home address out lightly. You have to be serious about the transaction before I will give you my address.
  6. When we agree on the price of the transaction you post me the warhammer along with the check of the price we decided.
  7. You must fill in the order form located here on my website before any hope of a transaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home